Palit continues to provide top-to-bottom graphics cards with stable and excellent quality.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GPU
- Semi-fanless GPU cooler
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR6 memory and 352-bit memory interface
- Features HDMI 2.0b, 3x DisplayPort 1.4 and USB Type-C
- Core Clock: Base / Boost clock：1350 / 1545 MHz
- Supports NVIDIA G-Sync, Multi-Projection, Ansel, G-SNYC, GPU Boost 4.0, VR Ready
- G3D benchmark rating: 21,369
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GPU
- Triple fans with 0dB Technology
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 memory and 256-bit memory interface
- Features 1x HDMI 2.0b and 3x DisplayPort 1.4a outputs
- Core / Boost clock speeds - 1650 / 1770 MHz
- Supports Real-Time Ray Tracing, GeForce GTX VR Ready, Turing Microarchitecture
- G3D benchmark rating: 18,144
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- Features Dual link DVI-D/D-SUB/HDMI 1.4a outputs with HDCP protection
- Silent thermal heatsink
- G3D benchmark rating: 847
- CUDA Compute Capability: 2.1
“I bought a custom Quiet PC Serenity Office”
“I bought a custom Quiet PC Serenity Office with 16Gb Ram, a fanless graphics card (1050 Ti KalmX Fanless) and one of the nicer CPU fans, also a SSD hard drive and a normal hard drive. I’m happy with it.
I use Linux (Ubuntu) and had to tweak some bios settings to get it booting correctly - all found online with just a little bit of effort to do. Putting the operating system on the SSD makes it boot up very quickly. Everything works fine with linux, graphics card, wifi etc no worries. The motherboard even has old school ps/2 connectors for those old clacky keyboard you might have!
There is a case fan controller. And the case has an openable chimney. Even when on ultra graphics settings with games, the temperatures don’t get hot at all. With fans on max and chimney open there is more of a sound, but its still quiet. The case has one LED around the power button which in my opinion pulses too brightly when in suspend mode. I tend to cover the light with a piece of paper when it’s pulsing at night! With fans down low, there is a slight hum - you can tell its on but it’s really quiet, and it never sounds like an aircraft at any load - probably because the gpu is fanless.
I emailed and rang the staff up to ask questions before and after purchase. They answered the phone quickly and were very knowledgeable, and helpful. They also answered emails quickly and were also helpful. I recommend giving them a quick telephone call if you have questions. Really good customer service in my opinion.”