- Socket 1151 Micro-ATX motherboard with Intel B365 chipset
- Supports Intel 8th and 9th Generation CPUs only
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets (max. 64 GB)
- VGA, DVI and HDMI outputs
- 1x PCIe x16 and 2x PCIe x1
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s, 2x M.2, Intel Optane Memory
- 4x USB 3.1 gen 1, 1x USB3.1 gen 1 (type-c), Realtek audio, LAN and 2x PS/2 ports
“Hard to convey what a big difference silence makes.”
“I have a home office, so there’s usually not a great deal of background noise. My old PC was not especially loud. Just the regular humm, you come to expect.
My new PC from Quiet PC is completely silent, and it makes such a difference. After I installed it I noticed my monitor was making a quiet humming noise too (hadn’t noticed it in years of owning the old PC). The monitor is now fixed, and ... that clock on the wall is ticking quite loudly. The clock has gone now. I expect I’ll become quite hard to live with if this carries on, but my workplace is so much more serene.
As for the unit itself, it arrived as per spec, on time, well packaged, and well put together with all the extra unused bits saved in a separate box. The windows install was clean with no bloatware. Very nice. I don’t think I’ll ever want to back to a computer with fans in it again.”